From Soil to Form | Charcoal | 1917
From Soil to Form is a natural room diffuser containing nine spheres made from soil and air-enriching charcoal.
Encased in a pinewood box, the spheres softly diffuse the applied oil's fragrance while helping to purify the air and balance the room's humidity.
From Soil to Form Charcoal comes with a 1917 Essential Oil Dropper 10ml available as a home fragrance.
1917 is a contemporary interpretation of the classical Chypre from 1917, evoking and setting the tone for re-discovery.
– Created in collaboration with the Seoul-based creative studio Be My Guest as a special edition containing spheres made out of soil and air-enriching charcoal.
– Handcrafted with natural and fully biodegradable materials.
– Comes in a pinewood box which includes the diffuser and a 10ml essence dropper of the selected scent.
– It may be used indefinitely to disperse scents, providing years of practical use and enjoyment.
– The number of drops required varies with the size of the room and desired scent intensity.
All domestic orders ship for FREE via standard mail :) Please reach out to email@example.com if you would like expedited shipping.
Returns are accepted 10 days from purchase*. Items must be unused, sealed and in original packaging. *Dame, Maude and food items are all final sale (no refunds or exchanges).